My favorite Benefit products



Hi everybody,

I want to talk about my favorite Benefit products today!
I love Benefit, they are my favorite cosmetics company after MAC.

Of all the things that I own, these are my very favorite:



1. Benefit Moon Beam
Moon Beam is a liquid highlighter that comes in a nail polish like container. You simply brush a couple of dots onto the high points of your cheeks and then rub it in. Moon Beam gives a beautiful golden sheen that looks great on my medium toned skins. For lighter skins, High Beam is highly recommended, it is more on the light pink side.

2. Benefit Eyecon
Boo hoooo... Eyecon has been discontinued...
It's my favorite eye cream and it's gone... what am I gonna do? I guess I will start using Kiehl's avocado eye cream again, I hate it when my favorite products get discontinued.
*edit: Apparently it hasn't been discontinued, it's back on the homepage now!

3. Benefit Powderflage
Great setting powder for under the eyes that is so finely milled it feels like powdered sugar. It's great for under the eyes because it's so light and the pink tone really brightens that area up.

4. Benefit F.Y.Eye
Boo hoooo one more time...
This eyelid primer has also been discontinued. I even wrote a letter to Benefit begging them to bring it back, but they won't. So I got myself a backup on ebay but I will run out eventually... I love it because it's not so sticky and it makes blending eyeshadows easer. I also love it because it doesn't dry my skin out like UD Primer Potion. I can't use UDPP for a week straight withough my eyelids starting to get all wrinkly from dryness. At least for now I have another year worth of F.Y.Eye primer...

5. Benefit Erase Paste
This is the best undereye concealer I have ever tried. I use shade medium and I just love it. It's the only concealer that was ever able to hide my dark circles. It's very creamy and you have to use just the tiniest bit. If they ever discontinue this one, I will organize a protest march...

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner
in shade Flying Down To...

I love love love Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows, even more than MAC's paint pots. This shade, Flying Down To, was limited edition. It's a pretty muted warm pink and I love to wear it on the lid with "Get Figgy" (up next) in the outer corner!

7. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner
in shade Get Figgy
Of all the cream shadows I have, this is my very favorite one. It's so versatile and the color is so pretty! It's a dark aubergine color, Benefit describes it as frosted heather, which, we all know how that flower looks! "Get Figgy" is part of the permanent line, if you haven't already, go check it out!


Hope you liked my Benefit favorites!
xoxo
Blusherine







10 comments:

Jule on December 20, 2010 at 3:40 PM said...

Du bist böse, böse, böse. Um die Creaseless Cream Shadows schleiche ich schon ewig umher, nun muss ich (wenn ich nachher ganz zufälligerweise) in der Stadt bin, die mal genauer inspizieren...

Blusherine on December 20, 2010 at 3:48 PM said...

Liebste Jule :-) das ist meine Rache, weil du auch immer so böse böse böse mit mir bist! ;-))

Jule on December 20, 2010 at 3:53 PM said...

Aaaaah...nun habe ich gegoogelt und gegoogelt...und mir Carte Blanche und Sppin' N Dippin' bei http://www.cosmetics-skincare.co.uk für zusammen und mit Porto für 20 Euro bestellt. Schönes Schnäppi!

Blusherine on December 20, 2010 at 4:01 PM said...

Jule, wir sind unserer beider Untergang!!! :o))

Ansa on December 21, 2010 at 3:44 AM said...

These are all so beautiful. I can't stand when companies discontinue products I like too. I was heartbroken when MAC discontinued Plink!. :)

Lyndywyn on December 21, 2010 at 10:06 PM said...

Oh ja, den ein oder anderen der Creamshadows hätte ich auch gerne...
lg

FunnyFaceBeauty on December 24, 2010 at 1:32 AM said...

I love their creaseless cream shadows. I have Get Figgy, its gorgeous. I bought the powder flage quite awhile but only recently started getting into it.

Tina on December 26, 2010 at 3:30 AM said...

Well, they'd better NOT discontinue Erase Paste!!! It has to be one of their best selling products, surely!
Great post, you've summed up a nice selection of things to try..! ;)
xx

Tali on January 19, 2011 at 11:11 PM said...

I love this post! Did you notice all of your products come in cute little pots?!
I like their cream shadows I think they are really sexy and easy to use BUT i find that they fade on me. They dont crease.. they just dissappear after a few hours!

Blusherine on January 20, 2011 at 10:33 AM said...

Hi Tali, I noticed that some crease more on me than others, and some have a stronger and slightly different scent than others! I haven't noticed any fading so far, I will pay more attention to that!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon