What's in my travel bag 2010


Hi everybody,

I am going on Christmas vacation soon and this is what's in my travel bag.
I put everything into my Hello Kitty cosmetics bag from Claire's:



As for what I'm actually taking:

My face powders:


Top: MAC Solar Rice Bronzer
Bottom Left: MAC Iridescent Powder Belightful
Bottom Right: MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
(depotted and put into different container)


As for lipsticks I'm taking my favorite ones:


From left (all MAC)
Intricate, Lazy Day, Viva Glam V, Cute-ster


For my eyes I'm taking:


NYX Champagne & Caviar Eyeshadow Palette
I love it, it has a great selection of neutral shades and also a highlight, a blending and a deep color to darken up! Everything you need in just one palette!


As for blusher:


ELF Warm Bronzer
love it, it gives a warm glow to my face, I use it as a blush though!


And the rest:


From left:
Benefit Moon Beam, Benefit Powderflage, MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer, MAC Care Blend Essential Oil, Revlon Colorstay Foundation, Benefit Erase Paste, Benefit F.Y.Eye, MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation in little container, MAC Plush Lash Mascara, b.pretty transparent eyebrow gel, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick, MAC Lipglass Young Thing


All packed up...


... and ready to go!



xoxo
Blusherine


5 comments:

Dovey on December 22, 2010 at 4:11 PM said...

the hello kitty bag is so cute! i was thinking, wow that's so much stuff to take, but i pretty much did the same thing =P

Blusherine on December 22, 2010 at 4:17 PM said...

I know, it seems like so much but it's not really! Or is it... ;-))

Biba on December 22, 2010 at 4:35 PM said...

Have fun on your vacation! :)

FunnyFaceBeauty on December 24, 2010 at 3:28 AM said...

Have fun!!

Izzylovesyoo on January 3, 2011 at 11:22 AM said...

Heyya :)
Good choice of products and I <3 the hello kitty makeup bagg :)
lyl
follow me?
Izzy x

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon