Italy Haul - Pupa, Kryolan, GOTBeauty


Hi everyone!

While I was at home in Italy I went to "Acqua e Sapone", our local drugstore, to do some haulin'... :o)

From GOTBeauty I got a bronzer, an eyeshadow and a lipstick:



The bronzer is in the shade Malibu Peach and I will use it in the summer, it's too dark for now, the eyeshadow is shade 3 Bronzo and the lipstick is number 4.


We have a Kryolan store in my hometown and I got this eyeshadow already the last time I went there, but I thought I'd show it to you with this haul.

You kind of have to know what you want when you enter the store, because there is nothing on display really, you ask what you are looking for and the lady shows you the product. Anyway this is what I got:

Kryolan Eye Shadow Compact in Golden Pink



From the Pupa Christmas Collection I got these two eyeshadows:



On the left is Pearl Infusion Eyeshadow number 3
on the right Pearl Infusion Eyeshadow number 2


It's always fun to go to the drugstore!!

Have a great day!
Blusherine



9 comments:

My Bathroom Is My Castle on January 19, 2011 at 10:42 AM said...

:-o
Ich muss nach Italien! Die Verpackungen alleine sind ja schon super.
Blöd, dass ich, als ich das letzte Mal dort war, noch kein Beuty-Junkie war; da hats mich gar nicht in die Drogerien dort gezogen *haha*.

Viel Freude mit Deinen neuen Sachen; sehen großartig aus.

Liebe Grüße.
Britta

Blusherine on January 19, 2011 at 10:51 AM said...

Hallo Britta, dasselbe denk ich mir von Amerika! :-)) Hab eine zeitlang dort gelebt und mir den einen oder anderen Cover Girl Lippenstift gekauft, aber jetzt würde ich wie ein Taifun übers Land wirbeln und alles mitnehmen! :o)

Jabelchen on January 19, 2011 at 3:28 PM said...

Na dann los: TESTEN TESTEN TESTEN :-P

Blusherine on January 19, 2011 at 3:33 PM said...

Ja, ich mach mal rot - violett gestreift auf den Lidern... :o)

Jule on January 19, 2011 at 3:46 PM said...

Fein, fein! Swatches büdde :)

graphology on January 19, 2011 at 6:21 PM said...

Der Kryolan Lidschatten sieht toll aus, auf Swatches würde ich mich freuen, denn von der Marke habe ich schon so viel gutes gehört :-)

Tali on January 19, 2011 at 11:07 PM said...

Great photos. I like the look of everything you got!!

Liene on January 20, 2011 at 2:51 AM said...

GOTBeauty package looks just adorable, especially for eye-shadow. And the lipstick looks very nice coral.

FunnyFaceBeauty on January 20, 2011 at 4:41 AM said...

Awesome haul. I love seeing new beauty products from different places around the world. The GOTbeauty stuff looks really nice.
xx

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon