Kryolan Golden Pink Eyeshadow



Hi everybody!

Some of you wanted the Kryolan eyeshadow swatched that I recently got, so here it is... but on my cheeks...

First off, when I went to the Kryolan store I wanted to get an eyeshadow, any eyeshadow that I liked. I looked at the shades and picked out this one, Golden Pink, because it looked pretty in the pan and because a golden pink is always easy to pull off (for me). When I wanted to look at the blushes, the Kryolan lady told me that these eyeshadows could also be worn as blushes. Which I was a bit skeptical about, because I like my eyeshadows to be pigmented and my blushes to be sheer, but that's just a personal preference. I occasionally do divert my makeup from its intended use. The lady did not seem to care further for my wish to see blushes, so I paid and left.




Yesterday I tried to use Golden Pink on my eyelids, but it barely showed up. I then tried using it on top of different bases and I quite liked it on top of MAC's Fresco Rose Paint Pot. But then I thought about the lady's advice to use it as a blush, and that's how I liked it best.

It says on the Kryolan homepage that "the micronized pigments offer the possibility of applying this preparation not only with fashionable transparency, but also with vivid color emphasis".

True, but if you want vivid color emphasis, you really have to pile it on!

Here it is, piled on pretty heavily, I ran my finger over the shadow like five times, with pressure:




And here is a swatch on my NC25 skin:




All in all, I like the eyeshadow as a blush and that's what I'll use it for!


All the best
Blusherine





11 comments:

Jule on January 21, 2011 at 11:17 AM said...

So wie du die Farbe trägst, gefällt sie mir sehr gut. Es gib einen Kryolan-Shop in Hamburg. Miste, da muss ich wohl mal hin :)

LoveT. on January 21, 2011 at 11:19 AM said...

Die Farbe sieht als Blush getragen wunderschön aus :)

Liebe Grüße *wink*

Blusherine on January 21, 2011 at 11:21 AM said...

Ich bin in unseren Kryolan-Shop früher immer nur zu Fasching gegangen, jetzt hab ich mir gedacht, kauf ich mir mal was für den Alltag! :-)

Stefanie on January 21, 2011 at 11:48 AM said...

It's just lovely on you!! Much better as a blush :)

Mel Eyre on January 21, 2011 at 11:50 AM said...

sehr hübsch sieht das aus!

SaLa on January 21, 2011 at 1:21 PM said...

wui ein toller blush

civciv on January 21, 2011 at 2:03 PM said...

wunderschöner Blush *_*
aufgetragen sieht er echt toll aus ^-^


LG
civciv

xXMaNdAXx on January 21, 2011 at 5:06 PM said...

woow this looks really nice! haven't tried any of the kryolan products but they look really nice xoxo

http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

graphology on January 21, 2011 at 6:01 PM said...

Die Farbe sieht wunderschön auf den Wangen aus, ich weiß garnicht ob es hier einen Shop von denen gibt.

FunnyFaceBeauty on January 21, 2011 at 7:11 PM said...

Wow it is one of the most gorgeous colours I have ever seen...I am in love.
I love it as a blush..so nice.
xx

My Bathroom Is My Castle on January 22, 2011 at 4:11 PM said...

Super als Blush!
Geradezu prädestiniert dafür.

Danke fürs Vorstellen.

Liebe Grüße.

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon