Benefit Flirt Alert and MAC Cherry Electric


Cherries are today's theme in my Candy Color Lipstick Series...

This is Benefit's Flirt Alert Lipstick from their full-finish liptick range, topped with MAC's Superglass Cherry Electric (LE).

Much as I like Benefit's full-finish lipsticks, I cannot say the same thing about MAC's Superglasses. I dont really like their consistency, the glitter is way too big and chunky and gets everywhere, I found glitter bits on my neck and around my nose in the past, so no, I don't really like Superglasses. And what is even worse, once they have migrated to the rest of your (upper) body (hopefully), they are really difficult to get off. Isn't that weird?

Superglasses came out last year with a collection of the same name.

So why am I even featuring a Superglass if I dislike it so much? Simply because the color of Cherry Electric is gorgeous and goes well with the red of Flirt Alert.

So that was my rant about MAC's Superglasses...

And by the way: Benefit's full-finish lipsticks are GREAT and come in great shades, if I didn't stress that enough!


Have a great day!
Blusherine



*edit:
My Candy Color Lipstick Series also features:

MAC Vegas Volt and Baby Sparks
MAC All Styled Up Lipstick
MAC Full Fuchsia and Nice Kitty
MAC Costa Chic and Euro Beat
MAC Lavender Whip Lipstick



8 comments:

My Bathroom Is My Castle on February 22, 2011 at 12:40 PM said...

Wunderschöne Kombination; cherry-Thema voll getroffen :-)
Liebe Grüße.
Britta

lily puderquaste on February 22, 2011 at 1:33 PM said...

boa... was für ein kussmund! wunderschön kirschig!!!

Mora on February 22, 2011 at 1:37 PM said...

sieht echt toll aus zusammen. jetzt hab ich auch gleich lust auf kirschen.

socialitedreams on February 22, 2011 at 3:33 PM said...

stunning, you definitely pulled off cherry well!

Dovey on February 22, 2011 at 4:00 PM said...

What a bright, fun color!

Mel Eyre on February 22, 2011 at 4:15 PM said...

richtig toll <3

graphology on February 22, 2011 at 5:36 PM said...

Klasse Farbe, ein tragbares Rot :-)

civciv on February 24, 2011 at 12:30 PM said...

Ich liebe es <3

toll auf deinen LiPpen ^___^

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon