MAC All Styled Up Lipstick


Now let's get on with the candy color lipsticks! :-)

This is All Styled Up by MAC, a bubblegummy pink that only looks good on me when I am pale.

I got this last summer when it came out with the "In the Groove Collection" and I can only wear it now that I am NC25ish, when I wore it in the summer, I looked like Barbie on crack, as Lilly would say *g*

So I would suggest you consider these kinds of pale pinks if you are NC25 and below, otherwise you could end up looking like Magda from the movie "There's Something about Mary", unless you're going for that :o)

I will insert a picture from the movie for better comprehension :o)



Anyway, All Styled Up is a Cremesheen, here it is in my last year's haul picture, it's the lightest of the three.



I also swatchted the four colors of that collection, so here is a swatch of
All Styled Up:


Find the blogpost about the haul here, if you're interested.


Maybe I'll do a bubblegum lipstick series, it's fun to wear these bright colors!


xoxo
Blusherine


*edit:
My Candy Color Lipstick Series also features:

MAC Vegas Volt and Baby Sparks
MAC Full Fuchsia and Nice Kitty
MAC Costa Chic and Euro Beat
MAC Lavender Whip Lipstick
Benefit Flirt Alert and MAC Cherry Electric



10 comments:

Tabatha on February 10, 2011 at 5:52 PM said...

Die Idee mit der Bubblegum Lippie Serie find ich toll :-) All Styled Up gefällt mir sehr gut auf Deinen Lippen, aber so schön, wie die sind, gefällt mir da wahrscheinlich eh jede Farbe :-D

Das Bild, auf dem Du die 3 Lippies in der Hand hältst sieht aus wie ein Werbefoto, finde ich extrem gelungen.

graphology on February 10, 2011 at 6:41 PM said...

Tolle Farben, Jazzed gefällt mir besonders gut :-)

Anna on February 10, 2011 at 10:58 PM said...

What a beautiful pink hue!
Love it.
xx

Ansa on February 11, 2011 at 1:10 AM said...

I love All Styled Up. It's one of my fave

Blusherine on February 11, 2011 at 8:38 AM said...

Thank you girls!!!

My Bathroom Is My Castle on February 11, 2011 at 10:49 AM said...

Super schöne Candy-Farbe! Die anderen beiden aber auch.
Danke fürs Zeigen und Swatchen.

Alisa on February 11, 2011 at 2:05 PM said...

great color! i love it!

alisaguk.com

David on February 12, 2011 at 2:27 AM said...

this reminds me a little of saint germain and pink neauvo. it looks great with your skin tone! and if it's a cream sheen you'd be able to rock it without looking totally plastered with color either!

Vicky K. on February 13, 2011 at 6:44 PM said...

Wonderful!!!

Vicky
new post:[ Kokowääh ]&
follow me

Olia on February 18, 2011 at 10:29 AM said...

ddie sind wunderschön!

lg

http://bestylekosmetik.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon