MAC Unflappable Eyeshadow

Hi everybody!
Long time no see! :-) I have been really busy trying to catch every ray of sunshine lately! ;-)

Instead of buying makeup, I really mostly have been buying clothes this month! So many pretty things for spring and summer in stores, and you have to be quick before they sell out your sizes.

I also haven't been wearing much makeup lately, but I was fully inspired this morning! I got up 15 minutes earlier, so that I could take a couple of pictures! :o) I used MAC Unflappable Eyeshadow, one of my favorite things MAC has released this year. I must say I haven't been much impressed with what MAC came up with so far this year, I really liked "Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot", "Mighty Aphrodite Blush" and the Peacocky Collection Eyeshadows, I hope more of the sort will be coming our way.




Aaanyway, products used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Eyeshadows:
Unflappable (LE) (all over lid)
Mating Call (LE), Beautiful Iris and Naked Lunch (to blend out crease)
(I know that's a lot of eyeshadows to blend out the crease :o))
Brulé (as hightlight)
Violet Underground Kohl Pencil on lower lashline
MAC Plush Lash Mascara
b.pretty transparent brow gel




Blusherine


17 comments:

Martha on April 13, 2011 at 10:31 AM said...

Mit MAC geht's mir genauso: Die LEs dieses Jahr waren bisher mehr als unbeeindruckend. Die Peacocky Lidschatten waren das Highlight für mich und ich finde, dass Unflappable eine universell schmeichelhafte Farbe ist.
Schade, dass wir so weit auseinander wohnen, mit dir würde auch gerne mal shoppen gehen. Obwohl ich ja auch nichts "brauche"! :-D

Blusherine on April 13, 2011 at 10:38 AM said...

*lol* ja, es ist immer verhext im Müller! :-))
Vielleich kommen Lilly und ich ja mal nach Frankfurt, dann gehen wir ausgiebig shoppen, shop until you drop! ;-)

Martha on April 13, 2011 at 10:44 AM said...

Ja macht das, ich beherberge euch dann!

Blusherine on April 13, 2011 at 10:49 AM said...

Sehr gut! :-) Die Pension Blusherine steht dir auch immer offen!! :-)

Shaneen on April 13, 2011 at 1:11 PM said...

sehr schön :)

Blusherine on April 13, 2011 at 1:14 PM said...

Danke! :-)

lily.puderquaste on April 13, 2011 at 1:52 PM said...

hab meinen noch nich ausprobiert.. warte auf einen besonderen anlass. :-) sehr schön, ich hätte am unteren wimpernkranz sogar ein dunkles lila benutzt!!! :-)

Blusherine on April 13, 2011 at 2:05 PM said...

Hallo Lily, dann nichts wie ran! :-)
Ich wollte es am unteren Wimpernkranz so dezent wie möglich, ich musste heute ja damit ins Büro! :o) Musste mir sogar noch die Haare zurückbinden, damit es nicht zu männermordend wirkte! :-D

Milly on April 13, 2011 at 3:22 PM said...

I adore your blog, I'm following!

Would love you to enter my CHANEL giveaway:

http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/03/chanel-giveaway.html

xx

Blusherine on April 13, 2011 at 3:35 PM said...

Thank you very much Milly!
I already left a message on your blog!
Cheers! :-)

Dovey on April 13, 2011 at 4:22 PM said...

I love the eye! And I'm so impressed you'd got up early just to show us =)

Vintage Makeup on April 13, 2011 at 4:23 PM said...

Gorgeous shade, I love the look you created with it!

wiemi on April 13, 2011 at 5:36 PM said...

Müssen wir mal wieder nachholen, wenn Ende des Monats noch Geld übrig ist ;)

graphology on April 13, 2011 at 6:32 PM said...

Unflappable ist soo schön :-)

FunnyFaceBeauty on April 14, 2011 at 12:11 AM said...

Gorgeous look. I really love my unflappable eyeshadow and really like the way you used it here. Will definitely be experimenting and trying out a similar look.
xx
Alicia

Blusherine on April 14, 2011 at 8:26 AM said...

Thank you girls!

@Dovey: If I don't get up earlier, I'm always late for work! :o)

@Wiemi: Definitiv! Müller wir kommen! :-)

Tina on April 17, 2011 at 6:14 AM said...

Gorgeous eye makeup and flawless application!!!

Makes me regret not picking up Unflappable...!

xxx

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon