My "no makeup makeup look"


Hi everyone!

Yesterday I wore a really bright red lip and I needed an eye look that was barely there. So I'll call this my "no makeup makeup look"! :-)




I used all MAC eyeshadows, all permanent.

With the 217 brush I swiped Brulé over my entire eyelid space. Brulé matches my skintone completely, so I used it as a base to even out my skintone and to help the following shadows blend more easily. I used Benefit F.Y.Eye Primer underneath.
Then, with the 239 brush, I applied Grain to my lid, to give it a little sparkle.
I took the 217 brush again and applied Haux in the crease and after that, with the 226 brush, I deepened the crease with Blackberry. I used Phloof as highlight (with the 227 brush) and as inner corner highlight (with the 219 brush).
A coat of Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara on upper and lower lashes, b.pretty transparent brow gel on my eyebrows and off we go.

Here is how I placed the shades:



The slight hints of plum went perfectly with the bright red on my lips!

Hope you liked it and have a great weekend everyone!

Blusherine



13 comments:

My Bathroom Is My Castle on April 16, 2011 at 9:55 AM said...

Wunderschöner Look; sehr alltagstauglich und edel.
Gefällt mir ganz ausgezeichnet.
Liebe Grüße.

Blusherine on April 16, 2011 at 10:05 AM said...

Danke Britta, du bist ur-lieb!

makeupattitude on April 16, 2011 at 10:51 AM said...

It's beautiful!

Valerie on April 16, 2011 at 11:11 AM said...

sieht wundervoll aus! Das "Plumige" daran gefällt mir besonders :D

Sarah on April 16, 2011 at 1:18 PM said...

Ja da hast du wohl Recht mit der Kauffreude. :)

Sehr schoenes AMU uebrigens. Ein ganzes Gesicht waere auch mal schoen. ;) :p

Lg
Sarah

lily.puderquaste on April 16, 2011 at 3:00 PM said...

oh so was mag ich... dezent, aber sexy. haux steht schon seit einiger zeit auf meiner liste.

graphology on April 16, 2011 at 3:02 PM said...

Sieht wirklich ganz, ganz toll aus :-)

Chastity on April 16, 2011 at 4:07 PM said...

Gorgeous, simple eyes!

nicoletta on April 16, 2011 at 5:14 PM said...

Looks great so natural xx

inyourface.at on April 16, 2011 at 10:40 PM said...

schöner nude look Ö_Ö hätte nicht gedacht, dass soviele Lidschatten daran beteiligt sind ^^

Vintage Makeup on April 16, 2011 at 11:00 PM said...

I love it, so natural!

Blusherine on April 17, 2011 at 7:22 AM said...

*lol* das ist eine charmante art zu sagen dass das auge ungeschminkt ausschaut :-D
der blitz wäscht alles aus, als ich heute die manhattan nagellacke in direktem sonnenlicht und ohne blitz fotografiert habe, war ich nachher ganz erstaunt, wie braun meine haut ohne blitz ausschaut! :-))

Jen W on May 3, 2011 at 1:27 AM said...

Gorgeous. I definitely want to try this with a bold lip soon!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon