Blue Bata Bling


Hi Ladies!

Are you familiar with the shoe brand Bata?

It's a Czech shoe brand and we have a store in my hometown in Italy. When I was at home for my Easter holiday I got this pair of wedges. I always go to the Bata store when I am at home, it's a must! :-)

The shoes are really comfortable, they have the straps in the right places and give enough support so that you can walk confidently for an entire day without any pain! :-) Which is always good!

I almost regret that I didn't get it in more colors, because, you know, a comfortable, high shoe is hard to find!

I might give my mom an emergency call...

:-)




Have a great day!

Blusherine



7 comments:

Liria on May 11, 2011 at 11:20 AM said...

Die Schuhe sehen total süß aus!!! Und wenn sie noch bequem sind - perfekt! ;-)

lg
Liri

lily.puderquaste on May 11, 2011 at 11:43 AM said...

kenne die marke. in portugal gibts die läden auch. ich finde, dass es manchmal tolle schuhe dort gibt, die aber billig verarbeitet sind, aber einen hohen preis haben. daher kaufe ich fast nie was dort. liegt aber auch an meiner schuhgröße. deine schuhe gefallen mir sehr, auch die farbe... zu jeans bestimmt ein hingucker. ich würde den emergency call tätigen :-)

Vintage Makeup on May 11, 2011 at 7:05 PM said...

Cutest shoes ever! I LOVE THEM!

graphology on May 11, 2011 at 7:35 PM said...

Die Schuhe sind so süß :-)

Yarisse on May 13, 2011 at 7:05 PM said...

Really cute!
The only thing I do not like about Bata is their poor selection of larger sizes (I have 42).

Lily on May 23, 2011 at 5:45 PM said...

Ich liebe Bata-Schuhe!!! Etwa 50% meiner Schuhsammlung ist von dort!

Die Schuhe hier sind total schön. Ausserdem hast du hübsche Füsse, ich denke, dass macht auch was aus.

Yvonne on May 24, 2011 at 1:50 PM said...

wow! ich bin hin und weg von diesen schuhen!!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon