Glowing Sunset with MAC Mythology



Hi everybody,
I think I found a solution for making my first picture a square one so that it matches my front page layout, I just add a white stripe above and below and so a rectangular photo becomes a square one! :-)

I wanted to apologize if I don't comment on your blogs as much as I would want, I wish I had more time to read and comment, but unfortunately I don't. I try to at least comment on people's blogs who comment on mine, to make it up, because I am really happy when you guys leave me comments!

Maybe one day, when I am retired, I will still be posting (wrinkly) eye makeup pictures. Then I will be all over your blogs! :-))

So anyway, I felt like a glowy, coppery eye makeup today and here it is.

Products used:
Benefit F.Y.Eye Primer
MAC eyshadows (all permanent):
Pigment Melon (all over lid and on lower lashline)
Satin Taupe (to darken up outer lid)
Mythology (in the crease)
Ricepaper (highlight and inner croner highlight)
MAC Plush Lash Mascara
b.pretty transparent eyebrow gel


Here is how I placed the shades:

The key was blending the colors well, especially the Satin Taupe. You could leave it out and just use Melon Pigment, Mythology and Ricepaper, it will come out much brighter like that!


Have a great day!
Blusherine



21 comments:

JC! :) on May 31, 2011 at 2:39 PM said...

Pretty look! It's a very natural almost-coral look, reminds me of the beach and a slight tan.

Maria Antonietta on May 31, 2011 at 2:59 PM said...

semplice e motlo naturale, mi piace. baci

emmabovary on May 31, 2011 at 3:20 PM said...

That is gorgeous! I've always been curious about Melon pigment, after seeing this I'm oretty sure that I want it!

bakayabi on May 31, 2011 at 3:33 PM said...

Wow. It's very natural!!

My Bathroom Is My Castle on May 31, 2011 at 5:30 PM said...

Sieht klasse aus Blusherine! Natürlich, aber doch effektiv.
Gefällt mir ganz ausgezeichnet.

Vintage Makeup on May 31, 2011 at 7:17 PM said...

This is stunning! I love sunset type makeup :)

graphology on May 31, 2011 at 7:23 PM said...

Der Titel passt perfekt, es ist soft aber sooo schön :-)

SassyAgapi on May 31, 2011 at 7:44 PM said...

Mythology is such a nice color!

Mína on May 31, 2011 at 7:54 PM said...

Very nice combo!

D.Sadie on May 31, 2011 at 8:06 PM said...

Pretty! I really must try this. =D

-Dinah
http://www.dgsbeauty.blogspot.com/

Kristie on May 31, 2011 at 8:30 PM said...

Such a pretty and natural look. I'm always in awe of how well you capture the lip and eye makeup. Every time I try to take a picture of myself, it always turns out disastrous.

Lilly on May 31, 2011 at 8:51 PM said...

das sieht sehr hübsch aus und dir stehen solche farben auch unheimlich gut.

socialitedreams on June 1, 2011 at 8:59 AM said...

mythology NEEDS to be mine, it's so freaking gorgeous

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

lily.puderquaste on June 1, 2011 at 7:46 PM said...

oh satintaupe mit mythology. das schaut ja mal toll aus!

The Make-up Fairy on June 2, 2011 at 1:47 AM said...

This is a truly beautiful combination of colours. I like it :)

Kirschblüte on June 2, 2011 at 1:02 PM said...

sehr schön! die kombi gefällt mir echt gut!

wiemi on June 2, 2011 at 5:43 PM said...

Mythology, sowas such ich scheinbar!

PS: Sieht natürlich gut aus

Isa on June 4, 2011 at 6:00 PM said...

Mag die Farben auch haben <3 vorallem Melon ♥

Yvonne on June 5, 2011 at 3:20 PM said...

das sieht so schön zart aus! schade das es melon nicht mehr gibt das hätte ich auch so gerne....

lg yvonne

civciv on June 8, 2011 at 10:49 AM said...

einfach nur HAMMER !!


drück dich meine hübsche <3

Jen W on June 10, 2011 at 8:02 AM said...

Gorgeous. I love the romantic feel of this eye look. Want Mythology badly now!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon