I Love Lipsticks...


The lovely Martha tagged me to show my lipstick collection and my favorite lipsticks, so here we go!


1) How many lipsticks do you have?Awwwwwww, I'm not gonna tell you! :o)) I am a lipstick victim and I have way too many!!
I wouldn't want to convey that it's perfectly normal to have so many lipsticks because it's not!


To take a picture, I took my prettiest tubes and stuck them into a box:




2. First lipstick that you ever bought
Was a L'Oréal lipstick, for sure. I don't remember the shade, but up to a certain age my whole makeup collection consisted of L'Oréal only, because I always liked their products and because it was one of the few brands readily available in my hometown.

3. Which is your newest lipstick?
MAC Hibiscus

4. What is your favorite lipstick brand?
MAC, definitely MAC, because of the huge selection of colors and the variety of finishes.

5. Favorite Pink?
MAC Lazy Day



6. Favorite Nude?

MAC Viva Glam II



7. Favorite Peach/Coral?
MAC Cute-ster



8. Favorite Red?

I don't wear red a whole lot, so I really don't have a favorite, but I think MAC Cockney is a gorgeous red!



9. Favorite Hot Pink?

I don't really wear hot pink too often either, I have an old Sephora lipstick that I really like which is kind of hot pink... :-)



10. Favorite Brown?
L'Oréal Color Riche "Aishwarya Rai"



11. Favorite Rosewood?
Anna Sui Rouge G 304



12. Favorite Plum?

MAC Sweet & Single
(probably not a true plum, but the closest it gets to a favorite plum...)


13. Other Favorite Lipsticks?
(from left, all MAC):
Blooming Lovely
Intricate
Sunsational
Dressmaker, Dressmaker
Ever Hip
Hug Me
Viva Glam V



14. Favorite Lipglasses
MAC Dazzleglasses and MAC Lipglasses




I am tagging Lilly, because I'd really be curious about her lipstick collection! :-)


All the best
Blusherine



19 comments:

JC! :) on June 16, 2011 at 11:00 AM said...

Awesome post. I'm jealous of your lipstick collection. I'm so bummed a lot of your favorites are VHTF.

nicoletta on June 16, 2011 at 11:03 AM said...

I love this post its a great idea. If anyone wants to tag me please go ahead. Cough cough.
You look like you have some great lipsticks there. I wish id picked up ever hip, i keep seeing it on blog sales but im always too late, it looks a perfect coral peach xx

Blusherine on June 16, 2011 at 11:16 AM said...

@JC: that's because I always get stressed out when they release new collections, I am always afraid I will miss out something, that's why I have way too much and that's why most of my lipsticks are limited edition! :-)

@Nicoletta: You are tagged!!! I am tagging you to post your favorite lipsticks! :-))

swirrruska on June 16, 2011 at 11:37 AM said...

OMG so amazing collection :) I like lipsticks case and colorfull packaging!

You are in my blogroll now :)

Kisses :*

nicoletta on June 16, 2011 at 12:37 PM said...

Ha thanks so much :) I will do this very soon xx

Justine (Productrater) on June 16, 2011 at 12:42 PM said...

Aww they do look nice all standing up like that with the different colours. :)

Fifi on June 16, 2011 at 3:28 PM said...

Ah I love this post! So many amazing lipsticks!

D.Sadie on June 16, 2011 at 4:23 PM said...

Great collection! I need to buy more lipsticks! Lol. I only have like 6 so far. I really like the viva glam ii. my fave atm is viva glam v. =)

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

Vintage Makeup on June 16, 2011 at 5:56 PM said...

Wow I want your collection! I LOVE lipstick as well :)

The Make-up Fairy on June 16, 2011 at 9:33 PM said...

Very jealous of your collection! Gorgeous shades :)

My Bathroom Is My Castle on June 17, 2011 at 5:21 PM said...

Woher wusste ich, das Cute-ster dabei sein würde? ;-)
Tolle Sammlung, ich liebe diesen Tag.

Liebe Grüße
Britta

Blusherine on June 18, 2011 at 8:57 AM said...

@Britta: ja, das ist eine Riesenüberraschung gell! :-))

Dovey on June 19, 2011 at 7:27 AM said...

Wow, what an awesome MAC collection. I'm really loving MAC cute-ster and the liberty of london tubes... sigh, too bad they were all LE!

H1972 on June 19, 2011 at 3:52 PM said...

Tolle Lippis sind dabei :-) Lg

Lara on June 25, 2011 at 11:18 PM said...

they are so nice, i really like your blog...please follow me ...www.loveandco-lara.blopspot.com

Shang J. on June 26, 2011 at 11:05 AM said...

Wow. You have one big stash of lipsticks. I don't own much of lipsticks. I am more of a lip gloss person. ^^
New follower. Do check out my blog too:
http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

Christine Iversen on June 26, 2011 at 6:39 PM said...

Such a cute tag, really want to do this as well :)

Love Christine ♥

kimspencil on June 26, 2011 at 11:47 PM said...

Man merkt, dass du Lipsticks magst :D

Solene3005 on April 21, 2012 at 10:03 PM said...

Like you, I'm a huge fan of M.A.C lipsticks! They're AMAZING!!!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon