Dandizette and Modelette


Me wearing blue eyeshadow, that happens about twice a year...

With blue eyeshadow I tend to look as if someone had beaten me up - not pretty! Cool colors just don't look good on me. But once in a while I'm up for the challenge and as time goes by I always think that my skills must have improved and that I might be able to pull it off.

Well well, you can't defy your skintone...

So I won't keep you long!

Products used:
Benefit F.Y.Eye primer
MAC eyeshadows:
Dandizette (LE) on the lid
Modelette (LE) in the crease
Blu-Noir (LE) for the outer v
Prance (LE) for inner corner highlight
Darker Color from Nars Kalahari Duo on lower lashline
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
b.pretty transparent browgel




Have a great day!

Blusherine



12 comments:

LoveT. on July 6, 2011 at 10:48 AM said...

beautiful! <3

Vintage Makeup on July 6, 2011 at 4:57 PM said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!

Mína on July 6, 2011 at 6:46 PM said...

Beautiful, blue is nice on you!

The Make-up Fairy on July 6, 2011 at 7:13 PM said...

I'm impressed with your blending

Mel Eyre on July 6, 2011 at 10:18 PM said...

mir gefällt es auch richtig gut! mir fällt gerade auf, so einen blauton hab ich noch gar nicht zuhause.... =/ hmmm

FunnyFaceBeauty on July 7, 2011 at 12:40 AM said...

I too have a hard time pulling off blue shadow (I always feel like I look like Im from the 80s). I love what you have done here though. So pretty.
xx
Alicia

socialitedreams on July 7, 2011 at 1:22 AM said...

it's gorgeous, i love it with the chocolate lower lash color!

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

sugarbumpkin on July 7, 2011 at 1:39 AM said...

I really love how wearable this is! Definitely a look I'd recreate!

Jen W on July 7, 2011 at 7:59 AM said...

Such a gorgeous look. I love the combination of colours, pity some of the shadows are LE.

Janalyn on July 7, 2011 at 10:40 AM said...

Beautiful!! Great technique using browns to add warmth to that cool blue!

karo on July 17, 2011 at 5:16 PM said...

Oh wow!
Das sieht einfach traumhaft aus!
GLG :)

Tina on August 26, 2011 at 1:38 AM said...

I absolutely adore this blue smokiness on you!!! Beautiful colors and even better application!!! ;)
Job well done doll!!

xx

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon