Catrice Absolute Eye Colours

Catrice launched new eyeshadows recently and of course I had go and check them out ;-) (of course!)

Catrice makes some pretty decent eyeshadows, they only cost 2,79 euros a piece and if they ever come out with a customizable empty palette and provide the shadows as refills, I am so there!!

For now I am just collecting the shades until I depot them all.

So anyway, two of the new eyeshadows really caught my eye:

1) C'mon Chameleon (on the left, similar to MAC Club)
2) My first Copperware Party (on the right, similar to MAC Satin Taupe)




I tried them out right away and here is what I came up with:


Because I used whatever was within my reach, I had to take pictures of the shadows, in order to remember :-)

So here we go:

On the lid, lower lashline and in the crease:
My first Copperware Party (right)


On the outer lid and outer lower lashline
C'mon Chameleon (left)



To warm up the brow bone:
Top right color from my ELF Warm Bronzer

As highlight:
Bottom left color from ELF Warm Bronzer




To deepen up the crease and create an outer v:
Matte black color from Sleek Storm Palette, sure any black will do...



Hope you enjoyed my little... uhhmm.... colorstory! :-)

xoxo
Blusherine



10 comments:

Biba on September 28, 2011 at 9:41 AM said...

I must get these two eyeshadows by Catrice!

Padme on September 28, 2011 at 10:00 AM said...

Such a pretty eye makeup!!

graphology on September 28, 2011 at 11:11 AM said...

Deine AMUs sehen immer so schön soft verblendet aus - wunderschön :-)

Lyndywyn on September 28, 2011 at 2:48 PM said...

Sehr, sehr schön! Ganz nach meinem Geschmack!
Ich habe meine Catrice Lidschatten in eine Z-Palette gepackt. Ist auf jeden Fall sehr praktisch!

Lg

Blusherine on September 28, 2011 at 2:57 PM said...

thank you everybody!

@Biba: yes you must! :-)

@Lyndywyn: ja, das werde ich wohl auch machen, muss mir mal wieder eine bestellen!

karo on September 28, 2011 at 10:55 PM said...

Wunderschönes make up!
bin hin und weg :)))
liebste Grüße :)

FunnyFaceBeauty on September 29, 2011 at 3:36 AM said...

Both shadows look gorgeous. I am a huge fan of Club and would love to get my hands on this one as well.
xx
Alicia

civciv on September 29, 2011 at 10:37 AM said...

wunderschön <3 Klasse verblendet und nich vollgepaPpt mit Lidschatten :D :D :D

ich mag deine sanften Amus sehr meine hübsche <3

civciv on September 29, 2011 at 10:55 AM said...

grade dieses Sanfte finde ich doch so schöööön *__*

..viele sehen so vollgekleistert aus :D das ist nicht so mein Fall :D :D :D

Blusherine on September 29, 2011 at 11:01 AM said...

@civicv: danke dir civciv! ich bemühe mich immer, dezent daher zu kommen, damit ich meinen freund nicht allzusehr erschrecke! :o))

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon