Let The Show Begin...


New Year, new shoes, right? :-)

I got these black heels by Fornarina while I was on vacation in South Tyrol/Italy. I went shopping with my mom and sister and while my mom and sister both tried on half-boots, my eyes fell on these little innocent darlings...




I could tell that my mom was less than thrilled and my sister asked disbelievingly if I was sure I could walk in them...

I got home and showed them to my boyfriend and he said... nothing... at first, then he asked:

"So when does the show begin?"

SHOW?
WHAT FREAKIN' SHOW?!??

He meant the one where you end up bathing half-naked in an oversized champagne glass...

I had to prove him wrong so I tried to find a way to make them look kind of wearable and fun and not too aggressive looking, and so this is what I came up with.

I do hope I don't look like I want to change my profession any time soon, if you know what I mean... ;-)

xoxo
Blusherine



16 comments:

Nani HibbyAloha on January 23, 2012 at 12:57 PM said...

I think they are amazingly hot! Good choice! ♥

Blusherine on January 23, 2012 at 1:02 PM said...

Amazingly hot... that's what I'll tell my boyfriend!! :-))

Sarah on January 23, 2012 at 1:12 PM said...

I love them! And I would totally wear them as well!
I think the way you paired them with your outfit makes them look very good, sexy but not 'cheap'.

Biba on January 23, 2012 at 1:20 PM said...

LOL at your boyfriend's comment ;D

But you sure proved him wrong!

My Bathroom/Wardrobe Is My Castle on January 23, 2012 at 1:22 PM said...

Die sind echt schön und sehen auch super aus zu einem eher casual Outfit!
Guter Kauf!
XOXO LG

Blusherine on January 23, 2012 at 1:30 PM said...

@Sarah: thank you Sarah!!!!

@Biba: :o)) I stopped him before he could say anything else! :-D

@Britta: Danke dir Britta, ich dachte mir auch dass Jeans besser wären als ein Lackleder-Mini oder so.... :-))

LoveT. on January 23, 2012 at 1:31 PM said...

Sehr süß und lässig kombiniert! Tolles Foto :)

LG :*

Blusherine on January 23, 2012 at 1:33 PM said...

@LoveT.: Danke LoveT.! Musste meinen Freund nötigen... :-))

Lilly on January 23, 2012 at 8:15 PM said...

jössers maria und josef! die will ich auch haben!!!!! nur wo finden?

Rotkäppchen on January 23, 2012 at 9:38 PM said...

Ich finde, die Schuhe waren eine gute Wahl! :)

Liebe Grüße

Padme on January 24, 2012 at 12:20 AM said...

wow! those shoes are amazing!!
xx

Kirschblüte on January 24, 2012 at 8:31 AM said...

tolle schuhe! hätte nicht gedacht, dass sie zu einem legerem outfit SO cool aussehen.
voll sympatisches foto :)

Blusherine on January 24, 2012 at 9:25 AM said...

@Lilly: hahahaha, JÖSSERS! :-))bei Zalando gibt's zumindest die Marke, aber dieses spezielle Modell hab ich jetzt auch nicht gefunden, sonst hätt ich's eh verlinkt...
die sind von der Wintersaison 2011/12 und sie waren schon im Abverkauf, trotzdem noch 130 Euro...

@Rotkäppchen: Hi Rotkäppchen! :-) Danke dir, das ist lieb!

@Padme: smooch!! :-)

@Kirschblüte: Danke Petra! Ich habe eine Weile herumprobiert bis ich mich halbwegs wohl gefühlt habe, und dann hab ich mir gedacht, spring ich mal in die Luft... :-)

LILLY on January 24, 2012 at 3:57 PM said...

Love those Shoes :)
Greetz, Lilly

Vintage Makeup on January 25, 2012 at 6:24 AM said...

Oh my god! Those shoes are gorgeous! I LOVE the baby pink inside & box!<3

michischaaf on January 26, 2012 at 9:29 PM said...

die sehen ja geil aus!!! bin ja voll neidisch! =)

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon