MAC Kissable Lipcolour "Super"



Creamy is the first word that comes to mind when describing MAC's Kissable Lipcolours that came out with the Peacocky Collection last year, 2011.

I wasn't sure if I was gonna like the formula, so I had gotten "only" two colors: this one, called Super and another one called So Vain. Both are neutral and wearable, Super is more of a brownish color while So Vain is a corally peach shade.

People often refer to them as liquid lipsticks, meaning they come in lipgloss packaging but feel and look more like a lipstick when applied!

What I like about them is that they are pretty opaque and - as already mentioned - very creamy. MAC designed them to have the “comfort of a lipstick” with the “shiny finish of a lipgloss.” They are non-sticky, which means your hair won't get stuck on your lips when the wind blows :-) but it also means they won't last as long as a sticky formula.

Anyway, I like the two colors that I got, they go well with my skin complexion and I like the feel on my lips, so:

Final verdict:

MAC Super is Super!


xoxo
Blusherine







11 comments:

Padme on January 20, 2012 at 11:42 AM said...

it looks gorgeous on you!

Nani HibbyAloha on January 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM said...

I love that color! And it looks really beautiful on you. :)

Nagellack-Junkie on January 20, 2012 at 2:36 PM said...

Wow, die Farbe sieht wirklich wunderschön aus!

Liebe Grüße
Isabel

My Bathroom/Wardrobe Is My Castle on January 20, 2012 at 3:43 PM said...

Sieht super aus!

socialitedreams on January 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM said...

it's pretty...why do they call them kissable, because they aren't sticky? or do they have flavor or something?

karo on January 20, 2012 at 7:48 PM said...

Wunderschööööööön!
Liebste Grüße & einen schönen Freitagabend :)

Blusherine on January 21, 2012 at 10:00 AM said...

@socialitedreams: they have the usual vanilla scent, I guess it's because they are non-sticky and your boyfriend's/husband's lips won't get stuck on yours... :-)

Vintage Makeup on January 22, 2012 at 2:28 AM said...

It's super pretty and creamy looking!

snow. white on January 25, 2012 at 10:44 PM said...

Die Farbe passt perfekt zu dir! Werde denke ich auch mal wieder zu mac huschen :)

Yvonne on January 27, 2012 at 10:06 PM said...

super is realy super! :))

Adelina Alexander on February 25, 2012 at 2:02 AM said...

Cool blog! I love it! I follow you now:) Would you like to follow me back?
www.adelinaalexander.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon