MAC A Perfect Day Lipstick



Hi Ladies,

this is MAC A Perfect Day Lipstick, it was just released with the Naturally Collection.

When I got home after purchasing it, I found that I have about 10 lipsticks that look the same, at least in the tube... I might do comparison swatches, but right off the top of my head MAC Creme de Nude seems to be fairly similar. But I haven't swatched them side by side yet, so maybe not, we'll see!

A Perfect Day is a beige nude and has an Amplified finish which means it's a pretty opaque cream and will cover your lips with color almost completely. Sometimes, I feel, it even covers them too much and I feel like I have a bit of a paste on my lips, but if you just dab the color on, instead of running the tube left and right, it's less of a thick layer. Or you could apply it with a brush, that will work perfectly, too!

Anyway, A Perfect Day are my Lips of the Day!

xoxo
Blusherine



15 comments:

Persa Karac on February 3, 2012 at 3:42 PM said...

A Perfect day on perfect lips :) Looks great!

Blusherine on February 3, 2012 at 3:42 PM said...

@Persa Karac: oh how sweet, thank you!

Nani HibbyAloha on February 3, 2012 at 3:52 PM said...

Very nice nude color! :) If it had a lustre finish, I'd be really interested in it, but I'm not a big fan of opaque creams.

Blusherine on February 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM said...

Hi Nani, I prefer Lustres over Amplifieds too and I know just what you mean! Nudes are sometimes hard to pull off and a little easier to wear if they are sheerer!

Padme on February 3, 2012 at 5:48 PM said...

It seems like the perfect nude lipstick! Super pretty!!
xx

michischaaf on February 3, 2012 at 9:38 PM said...

steht dir suuuper!

Sarah on February 4, 2012 at 1:07 AM said...

I own it as well and I love it! :)
And your lips are indeed perfect! They make every lipstick look good!

Vintage Makeup on February 4, 2012 at 8:28 AM said...

This is sooo pretty on you!! :) I haven't tried many MAC lippies but they have some really pretty nudes.

Neru on February 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM said...

Ich finde ihn sehr schön, hatte mir die Farbe aber ein bissel anders vorgestellt. Trotzdem bin ich am überlegen ihn mir immer noch zu kaufen, aber ich weiß noch nicht :D. Danke für den Swatch ;).

Schönes Wochenende,
lg Neru

Blusherine on February 6, 2012 at 11:09 AM said...

@everybody: thank you everybody!!

Lilly on February 6, 2012 at 3:24 PM said...

hm, ich bin ja kein wirklicher fan von nude-lippenstift aber zu deiner hautfarbe sieht der echt klasse aus. schade, dass du so ähnliche töne schon zu hause hattest. :(

Yasemin on February 15, 2012 at 3:28 PM said...

Harika... Paylaşımlarınız için teşekkürler...:)

Blusherine on February 15, 2012 at 3:37 PM said...

@Yasemin: if I put that into Google Translator it means: "Cool ... Thanks for sharing, ... :)"

Cool!! Thanks for commenting! :-)

xoxo
Blusherine

lilmisszolicious on February 16, 2012 at 5:52 PM said...

wow, sehr schöne, edle farbe. Steht dir sehr gut.

zolicious

Solene3005 on April 21, 2012 at 9:54 PM said...

A Perfect Day is one of the most beautiful nude shade! I also bought it :)

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon