Back from Vietnam, Thailand

Koh Samui, Thailand


 Hi everybody!

Long time no see!!! :-))

How have you all been?
I've been backpacking throughout Vietnam and Thailand for the past couple of weeks and now I'm back, rested, with my mind full of memories and ready to jump back into life here in Vienna!

Feels like I have been gone forever, and it certainly feels like I have been gone forever from this blog, I apologize, the days just don't seem to have enough hours anymore!

I have been to Thailand many times before, but it was my first trip to Vietnam. I loved it, it was strenuous at times, but it was a great experience.

But enough talk, I'll leave you with some images, mostly of Vietnam, because I already have a gazillion pictures of Thailand from my past trips :-) I might post those sometime, if you're interested! I love Thailand!

*edit: here they are!


  Vietnam - Merchant on the streets


  Temple of the Jade Mountain, Hanoi
 

 Vietnam, Countryside


 
 Delicious Vietnamese Food
 
 
 Vietnam, Countryside

 
 Hanoi, Old Quarter

 
  Village in North Vietnam


Hanoi, Old Quarter


 On the Way to Halong Bay

 

 Koi in a Pond in Thailand



 Temple of the Jade Mountain, Hanoi




"Uncle Ho" - Ho Chi Minh


  Halong Bay, Vietnam



Temple of Literature, Hanoi




 A big smooch! 

Blusherine





12 comments:

Jule von Its faaaabulous on May 11, 2012 at 2:29 PM said...

Willkommen zurück! Ich habe dich schon ein wenig vermisst. Du hast sicher eine tolle Zeit hinter dir!!

Sarah on May 11, 2012 at 2:35 PM said...

Yay! Welcome back!
The pictures look great and it looks like you had an awesome time! Can't wait to read more from you now! :)

Mary on May 11, 2012 at 2:37 PM said...

Endlich bist du wieder da! Die Bilder sind toll, ich hoffe auf einen schönen Reisebericht! :) LG, Mary

Padme on May 11, 2012 at 2:41 PM said...

Welcome back :D I really like the pics, Thailand seems like a very cool place! :)
xx

Lilly on May 11, 2012 at 3:27 PM said...

I'm so glad you're back (I missed you) and you had a great trip. Thank you so much for the pictures!

Blusherine on May 11, 2012 at 3:52 PM said...

@everybody: my lovelies, thank you very much! i am also glad to be back, i missed you too!

Lyndywyn on May 11, 2012 at 4:10 PM said...

Ich hab mich auch schon gefragt wo Du steckst! Willkommen zurück! Die Bilder sehen toll aus! Gerne mehr davon!

lg

Reklamedame on May 11, 2012 at 6:14 PM said...

Welcome back! Hoffe auch auf einen Reisebericht, fahr selber bald nach Thailand und Vietnam backpacken!

michischaaf on May 12, 2012 at 12:53 AM said...

wowsa!! wie lange warst Du dort? Schein ein super Urlaub gewesen zu sein! Ich bin kurz nach Weihnachten und über Neujjahr wieder in Bangkok und freu mich schon!
glg

CamiKatze on May 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM said...

Willkommen zurück :) Wirklich sehr schöne Bilder :) Ich war noch nie in meinem Heimatland. Ich hoffe, das ändert sich bald :)

Biba on May 13, 2012 at 2:29 PM said...

Oh, how exciting! Beautiful pictures...

And welcome back, of course :)

Renate said...

Schön, dass du wieder da bist! Super Fotos!
Ich freu mich auf ein baldiges Wiedersehen,
alles Liebe!
*renate*

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon