White Wedges with a 70s Touch


Hi everybody!

I bought these Pepe Jeans wedges at the beginning of spring, when it was still cold, way before anyone was remotely thinking of wearing open toe shoes, not me anyway. Since the weather has been kind of yucky up until a couple of days ago - lots of rain and cold - I never felt like wearing them, but today is the day! Today is the day of the white fabric shoe! :-)




I impregnated them before I put them on this morning, to make sure the white stays white as long as possible! And I really tried to avoid drooling dogs on the way to work, or any other kind of danger! :-)




As always, when I wear new shoes to work and don't know if I can last in them all day or when I'm afraid I'll get blisters, I put a comfy pair of black flip flops in my bag, just in case... But I didn't need them, I have been really comfortable all day, high up above the earth, but comfortable.



As for sizing, they are true to size, I wear 37 and these are 37! These are my first Pepe Jeans shoes and I got them at Humanic shoe store on Mariahilfer Straße here in Vienna!




They're still available on their website, if you want to check them out there:

The details about the heel hight are not really correct on the website, I measured with a ruler. :-)
The heel measures 11 cm (4 inches), the plateau measures 4 cm (1,5 inches), so technically, these are 7 cm (2,5 inches) heels, which is ok to walk in all day. They also have abuilt-in cushion!






So off I stroll with my white new wedges...

Cheers!

Blusherine




19 comments:

Coco on June 18, 2012 at 3:16 PM said...

They look fabolous!

Blusherine on June 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM said...

Hi Coco, thank you! :-) *fliegeküsschen*

Sara Hassan on June 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM said...

They're beautiful! I want white wedges :)

Nyota on June 18, 2012 at 3:39 PM said...

ooohhh, hot, hot!
genau mein beuteschema, ich liebe wegdes!
wunderschön!
aber weiss ist echt eine gefährliche farbe, ich drücke die hufe, dass sie lange aushalten. ;)

Blusherine on June 18, 2012 at 3:39 PM said...

Hi Sarah! They're pretty, but they're a pain to keep clean! :-)

Simone on June 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM said...

Die sehen ja großartig aus! Und anscheinend sind sie auch noch super bequem :) Ein echt guter Kauf also!!

Kisses,
Simone

geewrite! | Follow me | Twitter

Mary on June 18, 2012 at 6:46 PM said...

Absolutely awesome shoes! I might even go there to try on a pair... :)

Rotkäppchen on June 18, 2012 at 7:36 PM said...

Wunderschöne Schuhe! Mir gefallen Wedges extrem gut. Bis jetzt habe ich nur ein schlichtes schwarzes Paar und hoffe aber, dass sich das bald ändert. ;)

K. from drop dead beautiful! on June 18, 2012 at 8:08 PM said...

They look fabulous!!!!!!I think i need to be a copycat and get them too!:-)
xoxo
K.

Lyndywyn on June 18, 2012 at 9:46 PM said...

Ah, die sind total schön!!
lg

karo on June 18, 2012 at 10:15 PM said...

Oh wow! Die sehen ja super aus! Toll!<3
Liebste grüße & einen schönen Abend :)

Blusherine on June 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM said...

@everybody: thank you all very much! I love wedges too, they make walking on high heels very easy!

Lilly on June 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM said...

das sind sehr schöne schuhe. sie haben auch eine angenehme höhe und durch den keilabsatz kann man sicher sehr gut darin laufen.
du wirst es nicht glauben ich habe auch ein paar weiße wedges ;-) fürs büro.

Blusherine on June 20, 2012 at 8:27 AM said...

Danke Lilly! Ja, sie laufen sich 1A! :-)
Witzig, echt? Musst du demnächst mal vorführen!

Lucie Srbová on June 23, 2012 at 2:17 AM said...

I really love those shoes!! Following you:)

Kisses, Lucy!

Rotkäppchen on July 17, 2012 at 12:04 AM said...

Ich habe mir jetzt im Sale die Blümchenvariante geholt...du bist schuld! ;)

Alles Liebe

Blusherine on July 17, 2012 at 10:14 AM said...

Hi Rotkäppchen, mit denen hab ich auch schon hart spekuliert! :-)) Ich hatte sie schon in 3 Humanics an und konnte mich noch zurückhalten, aber sie sind sooo herzig in der Blümchenvariante!

Rotkäppchen on July 17, 2012 at 7:44 PM said...

Oh, dann halt mich auf dem Laufenden, wie du dich noch entscheidest! :)

Alles Liebe

Blusherine on July 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM said...

:-D Das mach ich!!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon