MAC Red Lipstick Comparison Swatches



I see red!

:-)

Here are some comparison swatches of my MAC red lipsticks.

I really don't wear red all that often, I need to have a drink or two before I bust out any red lip color, except lipgloss, I love wearing red lipgloss, always puts me in a good mood! 

Anyway, here come the swatches:
(click to enlarge)


Kiss Manish is a Frost (Manish Arora Collection)
Viva Glam Cindy is a Lustre (Viva Glam From Our Lips Collection)
Fire Sign is a Lustre (Heavenly Creature Collection)
Cockney is a Lustre (permanent)
Heartless is an Amplified (Venomous Villains Collection)
 

I am actually wearing red lipgloss today, a very luxurious one, Chanel Excés, the only lip product I  possess from Chanel!


xoxo
Blusherine






4 comments:

Mary on July 19, 2012 at 11:43 AM said...

Really nice. I like Heartless the best. I have a similarly dark lipstick I love to wear when I go out. ;)

karo on July 19, 2012 at 10:16 PM said...

Tolle Swatches liebes :) und alle sehen super aus! ich mag solche Farben sehr :)
Liebste Grüße

Eleonora Manzi on July 19, 2012 at 11:22 PM said...

Great post! Would you like to follow each other? :)

Rouge and Chocolate Blog
Rouge and Chocolate Facebook
Rouge and Chocolate Twitter

NO ALL’ABBANDONO!

Delyteful Speaks on July 20, 2012 at 11:58 AM said...

Heartless looks stunning.. You should try Revlon Love That Red.. And Inglot lip crayon in 21.. They're to die for!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon