Monsoon Haul: Taupe Dress and Navy Top


All images © Monsoon Accessorize Ltd


Hi Lovelies,

I met my dear friends Lilly, Nyota and Renate yesterday for a cup of coffee and a chat at Le Bol, and since many shops were open til late - because of longer hours on Thursdays - we made a few visits to a few stores.

Our last stop was the Monsoon store on Graben and I found a lovely dress and also a pretty top:




 Charlotte Embroidered Dress:





(this is not me in the picture :-))






Suki Top:



 (again... not me :-))




 I'm very excited about my new purchases and hope to sport them sometime soon! :-)





xoxo
Blusherine






5 comments:

Lilly on July 20, 2012 at 9:00 PM said...

cute! :P

das kleid ist echt su klasse, an dem wirst du auch im herbst noch viel freude haben. mit blickdichten strümpfen und einem blazer bist du wendy-mässig gestyled.

Blusherine on July 21, 2012 at 9:11 AM said...

Hi Lilly, Danke! Den Blazer muss ich mir erst besorgen und dann werde ich wendy-mäßig posen! :-))
Liebe Grüße!

Lilly on July 21, 2012 at 10:43 AM said...

vielleicht hast du bis dahin auch deine loubutin pumps, dann steht der wendy-konkurrenz nichts mehr im weg.

Blusherine on July 21, 2012 at 10:44 AM said...

*lol* in meinen träumen! :-))

Padme on July 27, 2012 at 11:20 PM said...

Love that dress!! Monsoon has gorgeous clothes and amazing sales. Last year I bought the most gorgeous dress for my friend´s wedding!
xx

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon