Seven SIX Bracelets


Hi there,

I love going to the SIX store, they get new jewelry all the time and pretty much every time I go in there, I will find something that I like, at a very small price. Sometimes the quality is less than thrilling, especially with rings I experienced some major wearing and oxidizing issues in the past, sometimes even after the first time wearing them, but once in a while I find real gems (well not REAL gems, real gems, you know!) :-)

So here comes my new bracelet, it's made up of 7 small individual bracelets that can be intertwined:




I love the summery colors, bright yellow and turquoise paired with bronze, gold and orange. I also like how the different bracelets have different bead sizes and forms.



I am very proudly wearing my new bracelet today! :-) The only thing that doesn't match is my nail polish, I am wearing a neon one, which isn't quite a good match! :-)



Hope you like it too!

xoxo
Blusherine




7 comments:

Lyndywyn on July 27, 2012 at 8:50 PM said...

Ui, das sieht richtig schön aus!!
lg

karo on July 27, 2012 at 9:01 PM said...

Oh ja! sehr sogar!
liebste grüße

Miss Kwong on July 28, 2012 at 8:30 AM said...

lovely bracelets how colorful!


Say meow to me on:
Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

Lilly on July 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM said...

schaut klasse aus und das ist durch deine zusammenstellung ein echtes unikat.

My Bathroom/Wardrobe Is My Castle on July 30, 2012 at 10:04 AM said...

Das sieht super aus Blushi! So schön sommerlich und farbenfroh <3.

Herzliche Grüße und einen guten Wochenbeginn!

Gold bracelets on July 31, 2012 at 3:17 PM said...

I really enjoy reading your blog and I enjoy your beautiful giveaway competitions too! nice job! Beautiful Bracelet in your hand!!

Zoe loveslifestyle on October 7, 2012 at 9:05 PM said...

sehr schön

http://zoeloveslifestyle.blogspot.co.at/
mein neuer BLOG, würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mich abonniert/ folgt :-)

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon