MAC Fabulousness Warm Eyes Palette

Good morning everyone! :-)

Today I used the Warm Eyes Palette from the recent MAC Glamour Daze Collection, it's this one here:


As I mentioned in my Glamour Daze haul, the testers - especially this palette - swatchted terribly. I took that into account when I pulled out my palette for the first time this morning, I took a precautionary measure :o)

After applying Urban Decay Primer Potion I patted MAC Paint Pot in Chilled on Ice all over the lid kind of thickly, to get a shimmery, colored base. I also dusted MAC Brulé (kind of my skintone color) all over the crease and brow bone, to help the colors blend more easily later.

Anyway, here is the outcome: 

And here is how I placed the shades:
  
 

I used:
Honesty (lid and inner lower lashline)
Cognac (crease)
Sketch (outer v and outer lower lashline)
Glamour Light (highlight)

For mascara I used MAC Plush Lash and as brow gel b.pretty transparent eyebrow gel.


I had no problems with Cognac and Sketch, the transparency of Honesty was taken care by using a colored, shimmery base, and the highlight - Glamour Light - was ok to use, nothing spectacular, but I don't need specatcular highlight shades anyway.

So that was my Warm Eyes Palette look, if you want to see other looks from the collection:

and for my complete haul:

 Happy painting everyone!

xoxo
Blusherine

11 comments:

D D on November 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM said...

superschön!

Blusherine on November 8, 2012 at 12:00 PM said...

Danke DD! :-)

Jule von Its faaaabulous on November 8, 2012 at 3:38 PM said...

Soooo schön! Ich habe die Palette im Store geswatcht und fand sie pigmentierungstechnisch echt mau. Was du da rausgeholt hast, finde ich phänonemal!

Blusherine on November 8, 2012 at 3:40 PM said...

Oh Danke Jule! Ja, ich bin im Store mit den Swatches auf den Fingern zu meinen Freundinnen gerannt und hab geraunzt wie schlecht pigmentiert sie sind :-) Ich wollte die Palette aber unbedingt wegen der Verpackung, also hab ich mich heute in der Früh ur-bemüht, das Ganze halbwegs nach was ausschauen zu lassen! :-)

Mel Eyre on November 8, 2012 at 4:02 PM said...

Das sieht so schön aus <3 wieso hast du sogutes Licht?

xasperadastra Make up Deer on November 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM said...

uhh alla fine l'hai messa in azione! Direi che non è male il tuo look sembra perfetto! Io alla fine ho preso solo il rossetto Glamourdaze, ma devo ancora abituarmici... su di me è molto marrone e non sta bene con tutti gli abbinamenti cromatici che faccio XD

Blusherine on November 9, 2012 at 11:42 AM said...

@Mel Eyre: Hi Mel, ich hab gar kein so gutes Licht, ich stell mich direkt unter meinen Schafzimmer-Reis-Lampion und blitz mich dann noch zusätzlich an *g* hochproessionell!! :-DD

@xasperadastra: Ciao Laura! L'ho preso anch'io alla fine Glamourdaze! Ma non l'ho ancora provato, lo faró la prossima settimana, poi ne parliamo ancora una volta! :-)

Yvonne on November 9, 2012 at 8:17 PM said...

sehr sehr schönes amu! ich muss morgen mal schauen ob ich die palette nicht noch iiiiiirgendwo bekomme..... :D

liebe grüsse

Blusherine on November 13, 2012 at 2:41 PM said...

Hi Yvonne, viel Glück, ich hoffe du kannst sie noch ergattern!
Liebe Grüße!

CraziSchnuggi on November 14, 2012 at 11:57 AM said...

Wow sehr schönes AMU! *__*

Blusherine on November 14, 2012 at 1:01 PM said...

Oh Danke Dir! :-)

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon