MAC Aztec Brick Look

Hi Ladies!

I read about the MAC Year of the Snake Collection that is coming out in February and saw that MAC Aztec Brick eyeshadow will be repromoted. I already have it from the 2010 Spring Colour Forecast Collection, it was part of the Colour 4 Eyeshadow Quad.

Here it is in this picture from an old travel post, it's number 15, exactly the shade that has the 15 over it! My Aztec Brick is a small size, obviously, the eyeshadow sizes in the upcoming collection will be large ones.

 (click to enlarge)

This morning I thought I'd do a quick look with Aztec Brick, so you have an idea of how it looks on the eye. MAC describes it as frosted true copper, and I'll go with that. Finishwise it's a Veluxe Pearl.
I tried to use permanent colors only for the rest of the shades, but somehow Showstopper sneaked in :-) Chances are you have it, because it has been repromoted a gazillion times.

 Products used:
(all MAC)
Painterly Paint Pot
Aztec Brick (lid)
Mystery (crease)
Showstopper (LE) (outer v)
Malt (brow bone)
Brulé (highlight)
Plush Lash Mascara 


 Here is how I placed the shades:

 

 Hope this helps in determining whether you "need" Aztec Brick or not! :-))

xoxo
Blusherine


  

12 comments:

Vita on January 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM said...

I love the warmth of this EOTD - I usually wear cooler shades but I love this look!

Blusherine on January 18, 2013 at 11:16 AM said...

Thank you very much, Vita! I know just what you mean, I love many cool toned looks that I myself have trouble to wear!

Sara Hassan on January 18, 2013 at 12:36 PM said...

This is so beautiful. LOVE it!

Blusherine on January 18, 2013 at 1:42 PM said...

Thanks hun! :-)

Lilly on January 18, 2013 at 5:08 PM said...

das sieht toll aus und du kannst solche farben auch super tragen. dir stehen dir nämlich hervorragend.

Padme on January 18, 2013 at 6:46 PM said...

Loooooove it!!!

Babsi´s Beauty-Gossip on January 18, 2013 at 8:54 PM said...

Sieht toll aus ;) LG

Blusherine on January 19, 2013 at 10:06 AM said...

Danke Lilly, Padme und Babsi für die lieben Kommentare!

karo on January 19, 2013 at 9:06 PM said...

wow! sehr sehr schön :)
liebste grüße & einen schönen Abend

Blusherine on January 20, 2013 at 6:33 PM said...

Danke vielmals liebe Karo, und dir auch schönen Abend!

Yvonne on January 22, 2013 at 9:39 PM said...

solche bronzetöne mag ich ja total <3
ich find`s nur blöde das es diese le nur bei kadewe zu kaufen gibt.....mir gefällt das design mit der schlange so sehr....

liebe grüsse

Blusherine on January 23, 2013 at 9:50 AM said...

Hi Yvonne, ja, bei uns gibt es die auch nur bei Mariaunnaud, aber das ist noch allemal besser als nur Online! :-)) Ich finde das Schlangendesign auch super-schön!
Liebe Grüße!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon