MAC "O" Lipstick


To complete my swatching comparison of plummy red MAC lipsticks, here is the last of the bunch:

MAC Lipstick "O"

I must say I feel a little goth... :o))

"O" has a Frost finish, MAC describes it as a purplish-red with golden pearl.



Now on a day-to-day basis, I apply my eye makeup first, move on to cheeks and then apply lipstick.

With this dark, deep color I do it the other way round:
I apply the lipstick and then I see what I can do with the rest of the face.
Usually it's a bit of bronzer and minimal eye makeup. Sometimes I even pale the lipstick down afterwards with a flesh toned gloss, to make it more wearable.

It would probably be a good idea to wear a lip liner with it to prevent it from bleeding (enlarge my lip swatch to see how it starts feathering out into my lip lines), but since I am a no lip liner kind of girl, I always skip that part (and am sorry a few hours later when I look in the mirror) :o))



If you want to see a my swatching comparison, click here.


xoxo
Blusherine



5 comments:

schokoschirmchen on February 8, 2013 at 3:50 PM said...

Danke für den ur lieben Kommentar vorher :D
Ich hab mir auch gerade zum ersten Mal was von mac bestellt :D

Kirschblüte on February 10, 2013 at 7:07 PM said...

Die Farbe ist so hübsch :)

Blusherine on February 11, 2013 at 9:24 AM said...

Danke Kathi und Petra, ur-lieb von euch!

Yvonne on February 16, 2013 at 8:27 PM said...

die farbe kommt super auf deinen lippen rüber
bei den "frosties" ist das ja immer so ne sache....

liebe grüsse

Blusherine on February 17, 2013 at 9:23 AM said...

Hi Yvonne, ja stimmt, bei Frosts ist das wirklich immer so eine Sache, meistens kleistere ich da Lipgloss drüber, damit's nicht so körnig wirkt! :-)

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon