En Route with the Barbapapas


Hi my Lovelies!

While you are reading this I'm on my way to South Tyrol/Italy, to spend a week with my family and my cute little niece. I will probably have to wear a knight's armor because what will happen is I will try and rest on the couch and then the little midget will come and jump on her auntie! :-)

  I have packed a present she'll love, a storybook about the Barbapapas:


I can already see the excitement in her eyes!

But I haven't only bought a present for her, I have also bought plenty for myself! :o)

I feel a little guilty because I have spent so much money this past month, I really need to get a grip on myself and keep my wallet under tight wraps this upcoming month!

And since it fits the topic perfectly, here is a cartoon I found in the Vienna metro newspaper Heute last week:


It reads:
Love Is not overdrawing the credit card with online purchases
 
 :-)))

Can you see Mr. Blusherine worried about the dollar signs in my head?!!
  
 So onto the purchases:

The Austrian MAC stores received the Pearlmatte Face Powders of the Archie's Girls Collection this week and I ran to the store to get mine. No one had thought they would still arrive, but there they were and I got shade Flatter Me, the peachy one:


 I also got two things from Amazon:

The Soap & Glory Lid Stuff Quad in "What's Nude"
(it's all Lilly's fault, I saw it on her blog and had to have it... :-))
  
 

 and the
 
St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse in shade Dark (that's right, Dark :-))
 


I was gonna get the medium version but the only seller that had it didn't ship to Austria, so I got the dark version. I'll let you know how that turns out! :o)


 On my nails this week:
  China Glaze It's a Trap-eze
(Cirque du Soleil Collection)
 

And homemade dish of the week:


German-speaking readers may find the recipe here.

It's a great no-fuss, easy recipe, that even I can cook!


 And with that, I will leave you, my dear readers, to face my little niece's jumping action on the couch...


xoxo
Blusherine
 


13 comments:

Einzelkind on March 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM said...

Ouhhh das sieht so unendlich niedlich aus mit den Herzen *_*

Liebste Grüße
zimtkringel.blogspot.de

Mel Eyre on March 17, 2013 at 12:53 PM said...

Dieser nagellack ist ja der wahnsinn !!! Ich mag solche Posts total gerne :)))

Mary on March 17, 2013 at 1:21 PM said...

I saw that cartoon too and had to laugh. Have a great trip! :)

Lilly on March 17, 2013 at 2:44 PM said...

mit der soap and glory palette wirst du viel freude haben, da muss ich mir jetzt keine asche auf mein haupt streuen wegen anfixen und so. ich wünsche dir eine schöne urlaubswoche in der heimat und viel spass mit der kleinen nichte.

Babsi´s Beauty-Gossip on March 17, 2013 at 4:14 PM said...

Der Nagellack sieht ja toll aus :) Oh die Barbapapas die waren immer super :) :), hab ich gerne gesehen!
Das Mac Puder schaut auch toll aus! LG Babsi

Jen on March 17, 2013 at 6:34 PM said...

Das Barbapapa's Buch wird sie sicher lieben, viel viel Spaß!

karo on March 17, 2013 at 7:25 PM said...

OMG! den S&G Quad will ich unbedingt haben!
der ist aber in DE nicht erhältlich...wie schade!
liebste grüße & erholsamen Abend

christerl on March 17, 2013 at 7:27 PM said...

The Thai Peanut Curry looks delicious! Since I'm loving everything with nuts right now I'll certainly try it out next week!
Have fun with your family :)

Blusherine on March 18, 2013 at 10:08 AM said...

Thank you girls! I'm at home now, chilling on the couch, waiting for the little rascal to arrive! :-)
Hugs and Kisses!
Blusherine

Martha on March 18, 2013 at 8:05 PM said...

Ich ärgere mich im Nachhinein, dass ich die Soap & Glory Palette damals nicht mitgenommen habe, als ich in England war. Tja, muss die eben beim nächsten Trip mit! Schminkst du mal einen Look damit? Würd mich sehr freuen!

Blusherine on March 19, 2013 at 11:26 AM said...

Hi Martha, mach ich gerne! Wenn ich aus dem Urlaub zurück bin!
Liebe Grüße!
Blusherine

Anna Brain on March 19, 2013 at 8:54 PM said...

Oh wow! Beautiful color nails!!! :)

Reklamedame on March 20, 2013 at 6:55 PM said...

Jetzt jast du mich hungrig! Muss schnell was kochen gehen!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon