MAC Betty Bright Comparison Swatches

Hi everybody!

I feel like Karla Sugar today, and you'll see why in a second! :-)

Yesterday I took as many corally-pinky-peachy shades as I could fit on my arm and started swatching. These are not all the lipsticks I have in that color family (shame on me), but they are the most important ones, if there is such a thing.

 I swatched the colors 3-4 times in order for them to show up better.

For reference, these are swatches on my inner arm, which is around NC20 now that it's winter.

So here we go:
(click image to enlarge)


Victorian is from the Spring Colour Forecast Collection
Costa Chic is permanent
Reel Sexy is from the Reel Sexy Collection
Ever Hip is from the Give Me Liberty of London Collection
Betty Bright is from the Archie's Girls Collection 
Viva Glam Nicki is from the Viva Glam Nicki & Ricky Collection
Coral Bliss is permanent
Cut a Caper is from the Tartan Tale Collection
Watch me Simmer is from the Shop, Cook Collection
Jazzed is from the In the Groove Collection


Find a full review of Betty Bright Lipstick here.

Any surprises with the shades?

My first thought was, wow, these look all kind of similar in the tube but very very different when swatched!

Hope this is helpful!

xoxo
Blusherine


8 comments:

Ablaze Aqua on March 5, 2013 at 10:02 AM said...

luvly collection ! xx

Whats on your tulips on March 5, 2013 at 12:54 PM said...

wow some of these are so pretty and I would have never picked up my self I espeically like real sexu". I always wear pinks but want to branch out into corals so think I need something of simular tone to that one. x

xasperadastra Make up Deer on March 5, 2013 at 2:34 PM said...

Ciao bella! tu non hai Flamingo? Oggi mi è arrivat il pacco Mac (evviva) e stesi accanto e sulle labbra sono davvero simili (ma me lo aspettavo).

Diorella on March 5, 2013 at 3:10 PM said...

wow..tolle Farben..Betty Bright gefällt mir super!
sorry, für die späte Antwort..ist momentan sehr stressig bei mir. LG Aida

Blusherine on March 5, 2013 at 3:24 PM said...

@Ablaze Aqua: Thanks hun! :-)

@Whats on you tulips: maybe a sheerer shade for the beginning, so the transition from pink to coral will not come as a shock? ;-)

@xasperadastra: nooooooooooo, non menzionare "Flamingo"!!! non sono riuscita ad ottenerlo! Mannaggia! :-) Tu c'e l`hai?
Un bacione!

@Diorella: Danke Dir! Betty Bright ist ein bisschen eine Diva beim Auftrag, aber von der Farbe her ist er wirklich schön!
Liebe Grüße!

xasperadastra Make up Deer on March 5, 2013 at 4:29 PM said...

sìsì ce l'ho, ma non disperare è davvero molto simile a Betty Bright, cambia giusto il finish!

Anonymous said...

what LE means?

Blusherine Vienna on August 29, 2013 at 12:41 PM said...

LE means Limited Edition!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon