My Week and a Blurry Movie...


I was gonna name this post "(Drunk) at the Movies" but then I thought, what am I thinking!!?!

So it was my boyfriend's birthday this past week - and as every year on his birthday, he gets to do anything he wants, the motto being: Blusherine will make your dreams come true ;-)

He had been bugging me to go watch the movie Hansel & Gretel for the longest time and I had always refused to go, but there, on Thursday, I heard a wicked voice whispering in my ear: So, it's my birthday, I want to go watch Hansel & Gretel!

And I thought: "Why don't you just shoot me"!!!

I mean, just the title:

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

and in 3D!!

But there was no way out, so I surrendered and we went on Friday:


 We got tickets at the box office, got our 3D-glasses and then we went to the bar. I usually get water, but I felt like I needed a large beer this time around.

So with no dinner in my stomach and quite a cup of beer in my hand (I never drink beer) we sat down and "enjoyed" the movie.

This is what the the audience in the movie theater saw:


and this is what I saw:


A bit blurred, don't you think? ;-))

The movie was actually less terrifying than I had anticipated. I left with no signs of mental damage. My boyfriend was a bit disappointed though, he had expected more of a splatter movie.

When it will be my birthday, I will take him to watch a love story of the kitschiest kind, that's for sure!

;-) 

 But now on to the more pleasant things:

I got this cute little ring from Forever 21 last week.

I painted my nails with Kiko Nail Lacquer 338 Light Lavender, in anticipation of their first store opening in Vienna soon.

 


Also this week I bought two Jo Malone perfumes from their Limited Edition Sugar & Spice Collection:


When I went there the second day the collection was available, one of the scents - Bitter Orange & Chocolate - was already sold out!

I got two fragrances: Redcurrant & Cream as well as Lemon Tart.
Redcurrant & Cream is definitely my favorite!

I was less lucky with another Limited Edition Collection, I really wanted to get one of the online exclusives of the MAC Archie's Girls Collection  - namely the mirror - and I waited for the collection to go online, but the mirror was never put online! And it isn't sold in stores either here in Austria, so boo-hoooo....


And to cheer us all up after that, here is a postcard I sent to my 1,5 year old niece two weeks ago. She adores the "bababa", as she calls them:

And that's what I'll do now:

*wavesbyebye*


:-)

Blusherine

10 comments:

Kirschblüte on March 11, 2013 at 12:40 PM said...

funny post - love the movie story :))

Martha on March 11, 2013 at 1:46 PM said...

One beer and you're drunk? Guuuurl, you need to train harder! ;)

Ich bin so scharf auf die Jo Malone Düfte und muss unbedingt mal daran riechen gehen. Dessert-Düfte sind sowieso gesünder als Dessert.

Lilly on March 11, 2013 at 1:55 PM said...

hahaha das große bier hat wirkung gezeigt. merlin mag den film auch unbedingt sehen, aber leider (LEIDER!!!) bin ich krank und wir können nicht gemeinsam gehen. ich bin untröstlich.
hat sich deine nichte gefreut? ich find die kleine so herzig!

Blusherine on March 11, 2013 at 2:27 PM said...

@Kirschblüte: it's only funny when you are not forced to watch the movie... :-DD

@Martha: One beer and I'm drunk! That's the sad truth! :-)) Will come and train under your guidance!

@Lilly: hahahaha, hätten wir mal die Männer alleine in den Film geschickt und stattdessen ein Kaffeekränzchen gemacht!
Ja die hat sich sehr gefreut, die hat dann auch dauernd gewinkt! :-)

christerl on March 12, 2013 at 8:51 AM said...

ich sehe generell fast alle 3d-filme verschwommen, denn oft passt die 3d-brille nicht über meine normale *g*
aber was will man machen, am geburtstag hat das geburtstagskind das sagen :)

Blusherine on March 12, 2013 at 12:23 PM said...

Hi Christerl, ich muss meine auch immer über die Sehbrille stülpen, komme mir dann immer vor wie der Über-Nerd! :-)
Ja, was will man sagen wenn das Geburtstagskind anschafft! :o))

Reklamedame on March 12, 2013 at 6:49 PM said...

Die Bababas sind aber auch echt süß! Und für den Film musst dich aber ordentlich revanchieren!
LG

Blusherine on March 13, 2013 at 9:30 AM said...

Hi Reklamedame, ja, er wird es bereuen, mich in diesen Film geschleppt zu haben! :-)))

Einzelkind on March 15, 2013 at 5:40 PM said...

Ich hab bei 3D Filmen generell das Gefühl dass ich das nicht richtig sehe,sondern verschwommen ^^

Blusherine on March 16, 2013 at 7:39 AM said...

Ich auch, ich auch! :-)

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon