Vienna Fashion and Beauty Events Calendar


Hi everyone!

If you live in Vienna and find yourself bored sometimes ;-) here are a couple of interesting events that will get you moving off the couch hopefully!

I am making this a new feature on my blog - on the right-hand column - Event Calendar Vienna. I hope you find it useful, at least if you live in the city. If you're not from Vienna, I thought it might be nice to show you anyway what's going on here.

Feel free to send me links or events to add to the list! I will add anything that I would personally go check out, time permitting!

The focus will be on Fashion and Beauty events, but I'll also throw in the occasional arts, sports or photography event and even some random stuff, whatever I find interesting.

So here comes the first:

Vienna Event Calendar


 
xoxo
 Blusherine


 

10 comments:

Kirschblüte on March 13, 2013 at 2:02 PM said...

oh das find ich ja toll! super idee!

Reklamedame on March 13, 2013 at 2:14 PM said...

Super Idee!

AIMEROSE on March 13, 2013 at 6:14 PM said...

Such a nice blog!
Stop by at mine sometime ♥ Maybe you'd like to follow each other, let's stay in touch ♥
AIMEROSE BLOG

Babsi´s Beauty-Gossip on March 13, 2013 at 8:09 PM said...

tolle Tipps :) süßes Bild hast du da :) LG Babsi

Ela on March 13, 2013 at 10:29 PM said...

Das ist ja mal eine schöne Idee, danke! :)

Einzelkind on March 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM said...

Schöner,umfangreicher Blog.Von allem etwas :D
Würde mich freuen,wenn wir uns gegenseitig folgen würden.

Liebe Grüße

zimtkringel.blogspot.de

RosyChicc on March 14, 2013 at 11:44 AM said...

Ohh I love Vienna so much! I hope I will come back soon! This is such a great post for the lucky ones who actually live there! :))

XO,
http://www.rosychicc.com/

Sharina on March 14, 2013 at 12:44 PM said...

I love your MAC lipstick posts!! OBSSESSED :) Followed you :)

Lilly on March 14, 2013 at 2:09 PM said...

eine super idee so einen kalender zu posten.

MissA* on March 15, 2013 at 11:30 AM said...

I need to visit Vienna again! :)

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon