Smashed to Pieces (In the Still of the Night)


Hi everyone!

Another week has gone by and here comes my roundup!
 
I don't know about you, but each new season I am totally clueless as to what to wear! Does that happen to you too?

I would rummage through my closet each morning, desperate to find an outfit that somewhat goes together. To end my misery, this past week I spread all potential outfit combinations that I could think of on my bed and started to arrange outfits. I put them onto my movable clothes rail and now, when I get up in the morning, I just pick an outfit and I' m good to go! :-)


On the subject of clothes and fashion, here is a pair of shoes that I bought last week, they are red patent leather pumps:

  The brand is SMH (Shoes Made in Heaven) and I bought them at Humanic shoe store. They cost 79,95€ and are still available!

Nails of the week were:


Collistar 543 Arancio Energica
It's the middle one of these polishes:

  
In order to get fit for summer I started jogging again. It's even much more fun since I installed Runtatic on my IPhone. I can keep track of my progress and I am now trying to beat myself every time I put those running shoes on!

Here is my score for April so far:
 
 
It gives the date in the first column,
the exercise type in the second (which would be running for me),
the distance in km in the third (I run between 3 and 4 miles),
the duration in minutes in the fourth column,
the pace per km in the fifth column and
the large calories burnt in the last column.

I am really motivated!!!

Of course I did not only go jogging :-) I also made up for the calories burnt by devouring many portions of delicious food!

I had dinner on the roof terrace of Akakiko, where you have a nice view all over Vienna:

 


The tower you see in the back with the writing on it is a flak tower used for anti-aircraft during World War II. There are six of these flak towers in Vienna. They are different in height, yet the upper platforms are at the exact same sea level, so air raid defences could be completely coordinated.

The flak tower in my photo is the one in Esterhazy Park. It has now an aquarium in it and a climbing wall on it. In 1991 a box with the slogan "Smashed to Pieces .. In the Still of the Night" in German and in English was put onto the top of the tower - a memorial against war and fascism, designed by conceptual artist Lawrence Weiner.

After this brief historical digression, here is what I ate on the terrace:



Sushi and Chicken Dim Sum, both delicious

At Pho Vietnam Restaurant on Naschmarkt I had Noudle Soup with Wantan:

 
 
My friend had cold Vietnamese Shrimp Rolls and Glass Noudle Soup with Chicken:


Last but not least, my boyfriend cooked twice for me this week, yay!!

Here is what he made:


Chicken with Rice

and, on a different evening:
a Platter of Cold Cuts

  
 I wish he prepared dinner more often, but unfortunately I am the one getting home from work first! :-(

I hope you had a fantastic week and are all ready for the one to come!

xoxo
Blusherine

 

9 comments:

Kirschblüte on April 29, 2013 at 11:46 AM said...

ohhh ich kann deinen blog wieder sehen. er war plötzlich gesperrt :( freu mich, dass ich jetzt wieder mitlesen kann <3!

Blusherine Vienna on April 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM said...

Hi Petra! Er war eine Weile offline, aber jetzt bin ich wieder da, juhuuu! :-)) Habe es auch vermisst, zu bloggen!
Liebe Grüße!
Blusherine

Babsi´s Beauty-Gossip on April 29, 2013 at 9:59 PM said...

Oh da muss ich glaub ich hin :) zum Naschmarkt, sieht ja lecker aus!!! :) Und der rote Lack sieht suuuuuuper aus!!! LG Babsi

karo on April 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM said...

Tolle Bilder meine Liebe und die Nagellacke sehen echt sehr schön aus
Liebe Grüße & einen schönen Abend

Blusherine Vienna on April 30, 2013 at 8:27 AM said...

@Babsi: Ja Babsi, musst du mal ausprobieren! Der "Lis Cooking" am Naschmarkt ist auch noch ein hervorragender Asiate, der wird aber gerade umgebaut!

@karo: Danke Karo-Schatz! :-)

Lilly on April 30, 2013 at 9:05 AM said...

der rote nagellack passt voll gut zu den neuen schuhen. die musst du mir mal live zeigen, wenn wir uns treffen.
das hendl mit reis schaut voll gut aus, bin auch dafür dass mister blusherine öfters mal für dich kocht.

Blusherine Vienna on April 30, 2013 at 9:57 AM said...

Hi Lilly, dann werde ich demnächst mal mit denen anstöckeln! :-))
Jaaaaaaaa, dafür wäre ich auch! Von der Arbeit heimkommen und das Essen steht auf dem Tisch, ein Traum!! *g*

Petra Vo on June 7, 2013 at 6:13 PM said...

Ich glaub ich muss zu dem Vietnamese mal hin, dass sieht alles so lecker aus :)
Aber auch das Hähnchen mit Reis. Hab ich schon lange nicht mehr gegessen und hab nun voll einen Guster darauf bekommen ^^

lg
Petra

Blusherine Vienna on June 10, 2013 at 9:32 AM said...

Hi Petra, ja, kann ich nur empfehlen, jetzt krieg ich auch schon direkt wieder Hunger! :-DD
Liebe Grüße!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon