What I bought at the 5th Vienna Beauty Flea Market

Hi everyone!

I know many of you came to the 5th Vienna Beauty Flea Market last Sunday on Badeschiff, got up early and waited in line to hopefully find lots of great makeup.

I sure did too, and even better, I got to see many of my "makeup friends" that I only see on such occasions. It was a fun day, chatting with everyone and looking through what the girls had for sale! And when the masses of people got too overwhelming, I sat down with my friend Suianna at one of the side tables and had a drink. What a great way to spend a Sunday morning! :-)

The shopping craze started at 11 a.m., but the exhibitors were there much earlier to set up their stands on Badeschiff. For those of you who aren't from Vienna, the Badeschiff is a boat that is anchored at Donaukanal in the city center of Vienna:

Photo courtesy of Lillith's Dark Tower

Two of my best friends also sold their makeup there, these were their stands:

Lilly's stand
Photo courtesy of Lillith's Dark Tower

And Nyota's stand:
 

 Here I am, on the right, rummaging through the makeup that MISS Magazine had for sale:

Photo courtesy of MISS Magazine

The two lovely ladies at the MISS stand had lots of great makeup on display, and they even donated all their proceeds to the typhoon victims on the Philippines:

Photo courtesy of Goldmarie & Co.

 Here - at the MISS stand - is where I made my first purchase, a Jo Malone perfume by the name of Blackberry & Bay:


Next purchase was a Wet n Wild Trio (Silent Treatment) that I bought from Don't You Wish You Had Some More, also brand new and even still sealed!

The red lipstick is MAC's To Swoon For from the 2008 Adoring Carmine Collection that I bought from Lilly and the Barbie Loves MAC lipstick is Sweet and Single that I desperately wanted because mine is already very worn down! The Essie Nail Polish is Rock the Boat and I bought it from Jen.

The best buy, however, was this one:


A Barbie loves MAC compact from the 2007 MAC collection of the same name. I had been looking for that compact forever!!! It holds "Pearl Blossom" Beauty Powder but I will probably depot that and put my own MSF Natural into it!

So happy I got that!

So now I'm curious, what did you guys buy? I have already watched many of your purchases on Instagram, but I love to hear over and over again! :-)

Feel free to share in the comments!

xoxo
one happy
 Blusherine
 


8 comments:

xasperadastra Make up Deer on December 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM said...

uhhhhhh tutte quelle cosine mac in vendita con special packaging e limited edition*__*

Blusherine Vienna on December 3, 2013 at 2:42 PM said...

Ciao Laura! Sììììììì, ogni volta che ci vado trovo qualcosa! :-) Questa volta pure la cipria della Barbie loves MAC, sono contentissima! :-))
Tanti saluti!

Sara Passing on December 3, 2013 at 3:39 PM said...

oh my gosh, heaven! I already saw some great products only through pics :D

Babsi´s Beauty-Gossip on December 3, 2013 at 3:42 PM said...

tolle Ausbeute, Joe Malone würde mich mal sehr interessieren, LG Babsi

Blusherine Vienna on December 3, 2013 at 3:46 PM said...

*lol* maybe at some point they'll do insured shipping or something! Or video conferencing plus shipping! :-))

Blusherine Vienna on December 3, 2013 at 3:52 PM said...

@Babsi: ja, da wurde ich schwer von meinen Freundinnen angefixt, von allein würde ich immer noch ahnungslos sein was Jo Malone betrifft, mittlerweile horte ich auch schon! :-)
Liebe Grüße!

onemorehandbag on December 3, 2013 at 4:53 PM said...

Gratuliere zur Beute! Abgesehen davon, dass ich eh nicht in Wien war, hat mich mein einziger Besuch (im MQ) enttäuscht: entweder abgeranzte, schmuddelige Sachen oder schöne Sachen zu fast-Originalpreisen. Diesmal scheinen den Bildern nach bessere Sachen dabei gewesen zu sein. Ich sollte allerdings ohnehin eher ausmisten, als anhäufen...

Blusherine Vienna on December 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM said...

Oh das ist aber schade! Eigentlich sind alle Ausstellerinnen angehalten, ihre benutzten Produkte zu säubern und zu desinfizieren, aber es gibt leider immer ein paar schwarze Schafe! Diese Sachen lassen sich dann aber auch nicht verkaufen!

Post a Comment

 

Blusherine Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon